Pages

Sunday 21 May 2017

From Garden to Table



So first Esther was cutting potatoes in half and I cut the thyme, silverbeet, and spinach all into small pieces. By Keshavee

When I was cutting the onion my eyes were crying and they told me not to cry. By Esther 
Next I was cutting spring onions while Keshavee was cutting thyme.
Esther is cutting carrot as thick as a 50c piece. The carrots weren't coming out of the grater so we had to empty out the grater and start again.
Then we put 6 eggs in the pan and oops some shell went in. We added cheese, salt and pepper and then we tipped our chopped up vegges in. Then lastly we tipped in our herbs and we mixed it altogether with a spoon. We took turns.

We were scooping it in the fry pan. 

The other kids were making soup, bread with garlic and cheese and rhubarb and ginger slice. We had a wonderful morning, thank you Jeanne.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to eat that. Was it yummy? Can you give us the recipe please? From Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that Keshavee and Esther doing garden to table. Fateh Room 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're most welcome Raewyn 😊
    It was a pleasure cooking our dish that morning. We had so much fun. They were so good with the knives and grater, i can tell
    how they always helped mums at home.
    I was very lucky working with Esther and Keshavee

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.